We often find useful content on the Internet, but due to lack of time or slow Internet connection, we cannot read it right away. If you have such problems, you can use a free software called HTTrack Website Copier to download the entire website and use it for offline reading.
free website downloader software
HTTrack Website Copier is a website downloader that allows you to download an entire website to your PC. You can use the downloaded site and even edit it in offline mode. This software downloads all files and images in the directory, recovering HTML and other essential files. You don’t need any internet connection to access said website, and it works just like the original ones.
Features of HTTrack Website Copier
- You can copy, modify and share the content of the downloaded website.
- Easy installation process.
- You can update downloaded website content with an Internet connection.
- You will not find any difference between browsing online and browsing offline
How does it work
- Download and install HTTrack Website Copier on PC or Laptop from any official page like Windows Store.
- After the installation is complete, start HTTrack Website Copier.
- In this software, each download operation is called a project.
- Click the ‘Next’ button to start a new project
Now you need to assign a name and a category to the project. After that, click “Next” option to continue.
- In the next window, you need to enter the web address of the desired website that you want to download to your PC. If you want, you can enter the name of this website or paste the URL of this website. Here you have to choose between four options:
- If you select the “Add URL” option, you must provide your username for this website.
- If the list of web addresses and URLs is selected, you must enter the name or URL in the text box provided. If you want to download multiple websites, you can use the URL List option to enter the URLs.
- The fourth option is “Preference and Image”. It asks users to provide many bytes downloaded, bandwidth required to download, browser ID, SCAN rule, download limits and other required information of the web page.
- Now go to the next step. Now you need to provide connection parameters (this is also an optional step and you can skip it).
- After selecting the most suitable mode, you can click the “Save” tab. Now click on the “Finish” tab to start the download process.
- Now a new download window will appear, and if you wish, you can cancel the download process at any time (as shown in the image below).
- After the download is complete, you can access the downloaded website by clicking the “Browse Mirror Website” tab (as shown in the image below).
To access the downloaded website at any time, you need to go to the downloaded website folder and use the index.html file to open and access the desired website.
HTTrack Website Copier Download
HTTrack Website Copier is a useful tool for students and users who want to browse websites offline as they can access their online content without internet connection. You can store entire web pages on your PC’s hard drive. You can download it here.
Printing an entire website to PDF is next to impossible, but you can still print a web page as a PDF file using built-in Windows functionality. You can also download a website using HTTrack software and save it as a PDF file.
Can HTML be copied?
You will need to save the website as an HTML page on your PC and then open it in your browser. Right click on it and view the HTML. You can then use Control + A to copy all the code and save it to a text file.
#Free #website #downloader #software #Windows