Live broadcast Black Friday 2022 is here! The best offers can be followed here live: smartphones, Nintendo Switch, PC, TV…
On this first weekend of Black Friday Week, there’s no time for the signs to breathe! Neither for you, since many of you intend to do your Christmas shopping on Black Friday. In any case, this first weekend of Black Friday starts off strong: don’t miss out on the best ones!
The first weekend of Black Friday hits hard from the start / Smartphones, 4K TVs, gaming laptops, Nvidia and AMD graphics cards, video games… absolutely everything can be found at low prices! On the other hand, the best deals come out very quickly towards depletion so you will have to be reactive so as not to be disappointed.
Black Friday usually takes place the Friday after Thanksgiving, the most popular holiday in the United States, and is intended to allow households to do their Christmas shopping without spending a lot of money. In fact, Black Friday is mostly known for slashing prices like never before and offering the best deals of the day. If you’ve been thinking of investing in a new gaming PC, now is the time to take the plunge!
Black Friday 2022: our first selection of the best online deals!
- The 3rd generation Echo Dot costs €33.99 instead of €49.99 on Amazon
- The LEGO Horizon Forbidden West costs €78.99 instead of €89.99 on Amazon
- The LG SP8YA soundbar costs €399 instead of €599 at Boulanger
- The Google Pixel 6a costs €360 instead of Amazon’s €459.99
- The FireCuda 530 SSD with heatsink costs €275.99 instead of €322.64 on Amazon
- The Asus TUF Gaming F17 laptop costs €1,699.99 instead of €1,899.99 on Rue du Commerce
- The 58-inch Philips Ambilight 4K Smart TV costs €699.99 instead of €899.99 at Fnac
- The Flexispot electric standing desk benefits from a discount coupon that lowers its price to €269.99 instead of Amazon’s €379.99
- The AMD Ryzen 7 5800X processor costs €281.86 instead of Amazon’s €403.92
What brands participate in the Black Friday 2022?
- Amazon : Unsurprisingly, the giant Amazon is celebrating with discounts, coupons and private sales on much of its IT and technology catalog.
- commercial street : French reference in the field of online sales, you can take advantage of its particularly well-stocked catalogue, as well as its very competitive prices. Present both during the sales and during Black Friday, the Rue du Commerce is a must-see.
- fnac : there, too, lots of choices in computers and hardware, a wide variety of TVs, and more. In addition, Fnac offers a click and collect service to go directly to your local store.
- dart : Darty and Fnac are now grouped under the same banner and therefore have the same advantages. In Darty we find a little more than electrical appliances.
- Cdiscount : of course, Cdiscount is in the game for Black Friday, with hundreds of offers in all its departments.
: for Black Friday you can count on Boulanger and its offers in the world of multimedia and technology, many televisions and also some computers and smartphones.
- lenovo : The Chinese manufacturer has managed to make its mark in the world of laptops by offering beautiful and high-performance machines! Participating in Black Friday is an unavoidable event if you want to change your machine.
- Micromania-Zing : Micromanía also makes its Black Friday with offers on certain games, and especially on franchise gifts, Funko Pop figurines, etc…
Black Friday 2022 is probably the best way to approach Christmas with serenity
Originally, Black Friday is an American custom that dates back to the 1960s. Black Friday is THE day brands (in stores and online) offer ultra-competitive deals, even the best of the year. This large-scale commercial operation thus marks the starting signal for Christmas shopping.
In fact, many of you do not want to go shopping a few days before the start of the end of the year parties. And that is understandable! Why wait until the last minute to brave crowded stores or even pay full price for your items? If you do not have gift ideas for the holidays, make sure that by following this direct, some publications can inspire you.
Black Friday is really the best time to anticipate Christmas, or just have a little guilty pleasure or even replace a faulty device at a lower cost. You will probably feel lost among the multitude of offers that will appear until the end of November. Don’t panic – our experienced JVTech journalists have handpicked the best deals for you to shop this Black Friday!
Black Friday 2022: beware of scams!
Like every Black Friday, certain good gestures are required to enjoy the event serenely and not fall into the trap set by certain malicious people. Of course we are talking about scammers here! Whether it’s deals, Prime Day or Black Friday, they are more motivated than ever to get their money or personal data back. Therefore, it was important for us to make them even more aware of this issue in this first weekend of Black Friday.
First of all, please pay attention to the company that sells you the item before placing the order. Whether on Amazon, Fnac-Darty, Rue du Commerce or even Cdiscount, there is a marketplace on many online sales sites where a large number of third-party sellers gather. Unfortunately, not everyone means well towards you… Be careful, we’re not saying you shouldn’t order from a third-party seller, just be on the lookout. Even Amazon itself, big as it is, isn’t immune to this problem, but just looking at the reviews should already tell you enough about the seriousness of the seller.
Also, don’t mindlessly jump into deals that are too good to be true! For example, if you come across the latest iPhone 14 Pro Max for half the price, this should appeal to you above all. It is most likely a scam. Before taking out your credit card, remember to review the seller’s information as well as the opinions left by other customers.
Since Black Friday is an event that interests millions of people, email and SMS scams will intensify, including phishing attempts. If this term in English does not mean anything to you, keep in mind that phishing is, for example, this SMS or this email that you will receive inviting you to click on a link because there is a problem related to the payment of your order . For example, you will be asked to pay additional shipping costs to the post office, but under no circumstances should you pay what is asked of you! Instead, check the information related to your order directly on the merchant’s site.
Find our special page with the best black friday deals
Black Friday 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is a day of promotions that can be found both online and in physical stores. Therefore, many products are out of stock, so it is time to do good business. Black Friday is preceded by Black Friday Week and followed by Cyber Monday. In other words, a period of promotions that can be extended up to 10 days.
When is Black Friday 2022?
Officially, Black Friday 2022 takes place on Friday, November 25. Namely, that it is preceded by Black Friday Week.
What brands participate in Black Friday?
You can find most of the big brands online, such as: Amazon, Cdiscount, fnac, dart, Baker, Micromania-Zing, leclerc, commercial street, Sound-Video, Zavvi…
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission. The prices indicated in the article are those offered by the commercial sites at the time of publication of the article and these prices are likely to vary at the sole discretion of the commercial site without JV being informed.
#Black #Friday #offers #live #smartphones #Nintendo #Switch #TV..