vidéo

McDo

McDo: A woman orders a hamburger, discovers a dead lizard on it (video).

A woman in her thirties had a bad surprise when she bit into her hamburger at McDonald’s: it contained a dead lizard. As a precaution, the mother of an eight-month-old baby decided to stop breastfeeding, because this animal could transmit salmonella, she told our colleagues. She immediately went to McDonald’s to demand an explanation. There, …

McDo: A woman orders a hamburger, discovers a dead lizard on it (video). Read More »